Tadalis SX is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Erections are caused by the increase of blood flow to the penis. Tadalis SX works by expanding the arteries in the penis, so that blood flows into the penis, and constricting the veins leading out, so that more blood flows in and less flows out, leading to a sustained erection.
Use Tadalis SX as directed by your doctor.
- Take Tadalis SX by mouth with or without food.
- For using as needed: Tadalis SX is to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Tadalis SX' effects can last for up to 36 hours after taking.
- For daily use: Take Tadalis SX regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Tadalis SX.
- You should not take more than one dose every day.
- If you miss a dose of Tadalis SX, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadalis SX.
Store Tadalis SX at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store Tadalis SX out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Tadalis SX is chemically identical to tadalafil, but differs in appearance, such as shape and color, and packaging.
Tadalis SX works differently for different people; sometimes it works as quickly as a half an hour, sometimes up to an hour.